191515- Livingston- Including the city of Pontiac 327 PM CST Fri Jan 18 2019
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO NOON CST SATURDAY...
Tonight Light snow. Patchy blowing and drifting snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Temperatures nearly steady in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 100 percent. Saturday Light snow. Areas of blowing and drifting snow. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Total snow accumulation 3 to 7 inches. Blustery. Highs in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Blustery. Lows 5 to 9 above. Wind chills as low as zero to 10 below zero. North winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the evening. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs 14 to 18. Lowest wind chill readings zero to 10 below zero in the morning. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday night Partly cloudy. Lows 2 to 6 above. Wind chills as low as zero to 10 below zero. Northeast winds around 5 mph in the evening shifting to the southeast after midnight. Martin luther king jr day Mostly cloudy. Highs 17 to 21. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows 17 to 21. Then temperatures becoming steady or slowly rising. Tuesday Cloudy. Chance of light snow and light rain in the morning, then light rain and light snow likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Lows around 20. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow. Highs in the mid 20s. Wednesday night through thursday night Mostly cloudy. Lows 12 to 16. Highs in the mid 20s. Friday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of light snow in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 20s.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.